You can find an app for literally anything on the iPhone. Here’s a list of the ten weirdest and most useless apps that most people waste their time on.
- Spy Mouse - Agent Squeak is on an important mission. Mission for cheese, that is. You need to help him avoid the cats and get out so he can move on to the next house. Secret agent or cheese burglar? You decide.
- Plants vs. Zombies – Zombies are trying to invade your home! Use various “zombie zapping” plants to disintegrate those flesh eating demons.
- FatBooth- Ever wish that your friends could be fatter than you? FatBooth can instantly supersize any person on your phone!
- Monsters Ate My Condo – Either help the gigantic creatures eat skyscrapers, or be eaten.
- Hello Cow – Tap it. It moos.
- Hair Plucker – Satisfy your gross fetish by plucking hair all day long.
- iSteam – Write steamy messages on your phone.
- Puppet War FPS – Puppets are no longer your loyal friends in this game. They will kill you.
- Man Poke – Are apps these days too violent for you? Heres a nice game where you can poke an innocent man to tears.
- Ugly Meter – An easy way to say “I hate your face” to your ugly friend.
Check out our new There’s an App For What?! Blog for information on the latest, best and weirdest apps available.